Call Now (609)835-8585

4130 US Highway 130 North Edgewater Park, NJ 08010

Tax Resources

1. Lose copies of past years taxes or W-2 or 1099 forms? You can contact the IRS and obtain wage and income transcripts or return transcripts. Follow the link and complete the required information and you will have them send to you in 5-10 business days or you can request them online for immediate access.| click here

2. Owe the IRS? | click here

3. The IRS has what’s called the Interactive Tax Assistant, a tool can help answer questions about a number of tax topics. | click here

4. Start a new job and are unsure of what to claim on your W-4 form? | click here

5. Tax Trails-Frequently asked questions! | click here

You must be logged in to post a comment.